Hello world! (:
I have a few things to blog about and off i go to sleep! Tomorrow i have this dinner and dance. At first, i didnt wanna go. Then, i heard it's at Fullerton! And it's FREE. Lucky draw and door gifts some more. So, i forced a ticket out of my boss and tomorrow, i'll be goingreluctantly. Oh and by the way, i've never been to Fullerton. I dont even know if i spelt it correctly! Lol. Yeahyeah i hear some, 'NO WAY' 'BLUFF' 'CANNOT BE'. I'm serious.
Now let's move on. I'm gonna start ranting. School make me work, i rant duh. So here goes. WHY CANT EVERYONE CHANGE THEIR NAMES TO 'Z' OR MAYBE '389'. Short! And simple! I'm willing to change my name to 'Z*' with a pretty pretty star at the back! Make my life easier so when i key in data i dont have to squeeze my already-so-small eyes even smaller! No i'm not being a bitch or what BUT SERIOUSLY! Some peoples' names are like so motherfucking cheebye long! AND here comes the best part, THEY ARE NOT EVEN SIGNIFICANT IN THE SOCIETY! Waste my time. I guess that's why they call it CHEAP labour. Dont fucking call it attachment mind you.
Oh and next time you sign for new line or recontract, PLEASE i beg you! Please! Write neatly! So many times i just felt like calling them up (since i have their numbers) and fuck them upsidedown. 'your dead mum never teach you how to write properly is it' but then again, i'm a very nice boy. (;
Work work work. Sucks sucks sucks. I cant even describe it in words lah. Oh wait i can. (*&*^&$^$#%$&^*(&* (eh that's not words lah, that's symbols.) roll~
I yawn like a dragon breathing fire.
OH OH! And i shouted dejavu some time this week! I realise i'm very much a dejavu person. Next time i should be smart, switch on the tv and remember some 4D numbers! If it works, i'll invest in stock and shares since i'll know when they drop or raise. (:
Good night world.
I have a few things to blog about and off i go to sleep! Tomorrow i have this dinner and dance. At first, i didnt wanna go. Then, i heard it's at Fullerton! And it's FREE. Lucky draw and door gifts some more. So, i forced a ticket out of my boss and tomorrow, i'll be going
Now let's move on. I'm gonna start ranting. School make me work, i rant duh. So here goes. WHY CANT EVERYONE CHANGE THEIR NAMES TO 'Z' OR MAYBE '389'. Short! And simple! I'm willing to change my name to 'Z*' with a pretty pretty star at the back! Make my life easier so when i key in data i dont have to squeeze my already-so-small eyes even smaller! No i'm not being a bitch or what BUT SERIOUSLY! Some peoples' names are like so motherfucking cheebye long! AND here comes the best part, THEY ARE NOT EVEN SIGNIFICANT IN THE SOCIETY! Waste my time. I guess that's why they call it CHEAP labour. Dont fucking call it attachment mind you.
Oh and next time you sign for new line or recontract, PLEASE i beg you! Please! Write neatly! So many times i just felt like calling them up (since i have their numbers) and fuck them upsidedown. 'your dead mum never teach you how to write properly is it' but then again, i'm a very nice boy. (;
Work work work. Sucks sucks sucks. I cant even describe it in words lah. Oh wait i can. (*&*^&$^$#%$&^*(&* (eh that's not words lah, that's symbols.) roll~
I yawn like a dragon breathing fire.
OH OH! And i shouted dejavu some time this week! I realise i'm very much a dejavu person. Next time i should be smart, switch on the tv and remember some 4D numbers! If it works, i'll invest in stock and shares since i'll know when they drop or raise. (:
Good night world.
Comments